We consider ensuring the right to personal data protection as a fundamental commitment, therefore we will devote all necessary efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) , as well as with any other legislation applicable on the territory of Romania. As one of the key principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when you interact with us about products and services. including through our website or mobile applications.
Who we are and how you can contact us
Fuchi Enterprise is the trade name of Fuchi Management Enterprise SRL, a legal entity of Romanian nationality, having its registered office in Bucharest, Dr. Iacob Felix 13, Office 13, Sector 1, unique fiscal registration code 41590200 (hereinafter “Fuchi Enterprise” or “we”). For the purposes of data protection law, we are the operator when we process your personal data.
What categories of personal data do we process
- We generally collect your personal data directly from you so that you have control over the type of information you provide to us. By way of example, we receive information from you as follows:
- When you create an account on the fuchi.eu page, you send us: e-mail address, name and surname;
- Within your personal page (My Account) on the fuchi.eu platform you can add additional information, such as: photo, gender, nickname, mobile phone number, landline number, date of birth, level of education, delivery addresses, alternative address e-mail, bank card details, etc .;
- When you place an order, you provide us with information such as: the desired product, name and surname, delivery address, billing details, payment method, phone number, bank card details, etc.
- We also offer you the opportunity to register on the Fuchi Enterprise platform through your Facebook or Google account. If you opt for one of these options, you will be directed to a page managed by Facebook Inc / Google LLC, here they will inform you about the transfer of your data to Fuchi Enterprise.
- We may also collect and further process information about your behavior while visiting our website or using your smartphone to personalize your online experience and provide you with offers tailored to your profile. we invite you to find out more details in this regard by consulting the section on the purposes of processing below.
- On our website and in the smartphone application we can store and collect information in cookies and similar technologies, according to the Cookies Policy.
What are the purposes and grounds of processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide Fuchi Enterprise services to your benefit. This general purpose may include, as appropriate, the following:
a) Creating and managing the account within the Fuchi Enterprise platform;
b) Order processing, including taking over, validating, shipping and invoicing;
c) Solving cancellations or problems of any kind related to an order, the goods or services purchased;
d) Returning the products according to the legal provisions;
e) Reimbursement of the value of the products according to the legal provisions;
- To improve our services
We always want to offer you the best online shopping experience. To do this, we may collect and use certain information about your Buyer’s behavior, we may invite you to complete satisfaction questionnaires subsequent to the completion of an order or we may conduct, directly or with the help of partners, market research and research.
We base these activities on our legitimate interest in doing business, always making sure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected.
- For marketing
We want to keep you informed about the best offers for the products / services that interest you. In this regard, we can send you any type of message (such as: e-mail / SMS / telephone / mobile push / webpush / etc.) Containing general and thematic information, information on products similar or complementary to those that you have purchased them, information on offers or promotions, information on products added in the “My Account / Cart” section or the “Account / Favorites” section or you have shown interest in purchasing them, as well as other commercial communications such as research market and opinion polls, and we can display personalized recommendations on the website and in the smartphone app. In order to provide you with information of interest to you, we may use certain data about your buyer behavior (eg products viewed / added to your wishlist / purchased) to create a profile for you. We always make sure that these processing is carried out in compliance with your rights and freedoms and that the decisions taken on the basis of them do not have legal effects on you and do not affect you in a similar way to a significant extent.
In most cases, we base our marketing communications on your prior consent. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by:
– Changing the settings in the client account in the “My Subscriptions” section;
– Accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the messages you receive from us; or through
– Contact Fuchi Enterprise using the contact details described above.
In certain situations, we may base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our business. In any case where we use information about you for our legitimate interest, we take care and take all necessary measures to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. However, you can ask us at any time, by the means described above, to stop the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, and we will process your request.
- To defend our legitimate interests
There may be situations in which we use or transmit information to protect our rights and business. These may include:
– Measures to protect the website and users of the Fuchi Enterprise platform from cyber attacks:
– Measures to prevent and detect fraudulent attempts, including the transmission of information to the competent public authorities;
– Measures to manage various other risks.
The general basis of these types of processing is our legitimate interest in defending our commercial activity, it being understood that we ensure that all the measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Also, in certain cases we base the processing on legal provisions such as the obligation to ensure the protection of goods and values provided by the applicable legislation in this matter.
As a general rule, we will store your personal data as long as you have an account on the Fuchi Enterprise platform. You may request us to delete certain information or close your account at any time, and we will comply with such requests, subject to the retention of certain information, including after closing your account, where required by applicable law or our legitimate interests.
To whom we transmit your personal data
Where applicable, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data of yours to the following categories of recipients:
- companies within the same group of companies as Fuchi Enterprise;
- Fuchi Enterprise Marketplace partners;
- courier service providers;
- payment / banking service providers;
- marketing / telemarketing service providers;
- market research service providers;
- insurance companies;
- IT service providers;
- other companies with which we can develop joint programs for offering our goods and services on the market.
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We ensure that access to your data by third parties under private law is made in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
In which countries we transfer your personal data
We currently store and process your personal data in Romania. However, we may transfer certain of your personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries for which the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of protection of personal data.
We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests. Transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual commitments and, where appropriate, other guarantees, such as standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission or certification schemes, such as the Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data. transferred from within the EU to the United States.
You can contact us at any time, using the contact details set out above, to find out more about the countries in which we transfer your data, as well as the guarantees we have put in place regarding these transfers.
How we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards.
The transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and stored on secure servers, while ensuring data redundancy.
We use PayU payment processor services to make payments. Any payment information is encrypted using HTTPS technology with TSL 1.2 encryption.
Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, we warn you that the transmission of information via the Internet, in general, or through other public networks, is not completely secure, there is a risk that the data will be seen and used by third parties unauthorized parties. We cannot be held responsible for such vulnerabilities in systems that are beyond our control.
What rights do you have?
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You may request access to your data, correct any errors in our files and / or object to the processing of your personal data. You may also exercise your right to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to go to court. Where applicable, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability.
More information about each of these rights can be obtained by consulting the table below.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details listed above. Please note the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
Identity. We take seriously the confidentiality of all records that contain personal data. For this reason, please send us your requests regarding such registrations using the Fuchi Enterprise account email address. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information for the purpose of confirming your identity.
Fees. We will not charge you a fee to exercise any rights with respect to your personal data, unless your request for access to information is unfounded, repetitive or excessive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount. in such circumstances. We will inform you of any fees applied before resolving your application.
Response time. We intend to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of one month, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made several requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. We will let you know if we need more than a month. We may ask you if you can tell us exactly what you want to receive or what worries you. This will help us act faster and shorten the response time to your request.
We remind you that you can contact the Data Protection Officer at any time by submitting your request in any of the following ways:
- by e-mail to: email@example.com or
- by mail or courier to the address: Dr. Iacob Felix 28, Office 13, Sector 1, Bucharest – with the mention in the attention of the Administrator of the company Fuchi Management Enterprise SRL.